Thursday, March 6, 2014

Review and Tutorial of PicMix lite

Since, not many people have Photoshop which mean that they cannot make the jaw dropping edits like the others, they will have to depend on the app store or play store apps. I don't have photoshop too, which means that I understand your pain.

Okay, so here the review of one of the most app used by me. 

                                            1. PicMix Lite (Free)



I use this app mainly for superimposing models on my selected backgrounds. This app is pretty easy to use once you get to know it. It also has an option of saving the cutout for later use. This comes in handy when you have to use the same template over and over and don't have time to erase all the useless parts.The only drawback is that it doesn't let you save pictures in your camera roll. You have to screenshot it. But a little disadvantage is nothing compared to loads of advantages, right?




So here is a tutorial on how to use PicMix.

If you still have any problems on how to use this app, you can contact me here or on Instagram.





No comments:

Post a Comment