Tuesday, March 11, 2014

App for Designing and creating you own clothes.

                                                             #Yo Shirt

Ever wondered and tried out your skills in designing clothes? No? Then you have got this perfect app which let's you create perfect clothes according to the kind of fabric you want, the design, everything.
Look at the awesome creations that I made using this app😊


Isn't this cool? Now for the review *cracks my knuckles* 

REVIEW 
This app is quite good and the layout is pretty appealing too. You can make amazing shirts, sweaters, caps and show off your creations to your friends. Th only drawback is that it doesn't let us to print these and it gets downloaded only on IOS 7. That's pretty sad, isn't it? It would be good if this app actually let us order our shirts and it could make them and deliver them to us. Then I would happily give this app 5 stars. But for now, I will rate this app with........

Video Tutorial
This app is pretty easy to use but if you have any problem, you can check out this video which I will upload later😂

Anyways, enjoy more of my creations💕




No comments:

Post a Comment