Friday, March 14, 2014

Cyber FM: App for making cool templates

Well, I discovered this app because someone on Instagram told me about it. And I am glad I found it. Many a times you must be wondering about how people make those awesome lockscreen covers or pics like this one. 
I was wondering too when I downloaded this great app : Cyber fm. 

It's an amazing app which lets you add cool stickers to your pics, it even lets you to mask your pic! Amazing isn't it? I tried my hand out at this app and look what I made. 

Isn't this so cool? 

APP REVIEW
An app which makes your photos turn into an awesome mess, Cyber FM has everything except a good layout. It could use some more creativity in that. It can be downloaded on Apple Devices but I doubt the same on Android. 

STEPS

1. When you open the app, click on the start button which would lead you to a screen like this one. Click the button circled and choose the background you want. 

2. After that, click on the smiley button so that you could add the stickers the app provides when offline. 

3.That button would lead you to some of the stickers. 

4. Afterwards, click the picture plus button to get more stickers. 

5. Click Cyber Fm , it will lead you to the site of this app, which has 100000s of stickers for you to use

6. Add the stickers and adjust it until you are satisfied

7. You could even add your picture I you want. 

8. When you are finished, click the save button at the top right. That's  it, you are done!

Hope you liked this!

2 comments: